This project is a multi-phased program that includes a new 4-8 facility, renovations to the existing Grandview Heights High School, and select improvements to Stevenson Elementary School. The new 91,300 SF 4-8 facility was constructed immediately adjacent to the existing High School, while the overall High School and Intermediate/Middle School campus remained occupied by students.
The comprehensive high school renovation program included new mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, state-of-the-art technology and equipment, ADA improvements, renovations to the existing auditorium, new finishes, casework, and furniture. The program also included exterior shell renovations that maintain the historical nature of the existing facility, which was originally built in 1926.
With the completion of the High School renovation, the existing Edison Intermediate and Larson Middle School will be abated and demolished along with the Annex building located on the existing site. The final phase of the program will consist of final sitework improvements, revised parking and access drives, hard and soft play areas, new greenspace and landscaping.